Trinity College Library is the largest of the Cambridge college libraries with a total bookstock of some 300,000 volumes. The modern student library serves the needs of members of the College.In addition to its undergraduate collections, the Library has significant rare books and manuscript collections and also houses the College archive. The Wren Library is open to visiting readers who wish to consult these collections, and also to tourists at set times.
The Library webpages give information on the College's collections and how they may be used. Please use the links to find out more and do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance.
- College Library Library information for members of the College, including opening hours.
- Wren Library Information for users of the special collections, and for visitors.
- Library Guide 2014-2015 (will download automatically).
- Library Catalogues Access to catalogues of the Library's collections.
- The Digital library Details of the College's digitisation project.
- Early Manuscripts and Early Printed Books Details of the collections of early manuscripts and early printed books held by the Library.
- Modern Manuscripts Listings of the modern manuscripts held by the Library.
- College Archive History of the College's archive.
- Contact the Library Contact details for the Library.