The Schools Liaison Assistant regularly visits schools and colleges in Trinity’s Link Areas in Milton Keynes, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. I can visit at a time that suits you, tailor activities to suit the needs of your students, and provide multiple sessions in one day to cater for several age groups.
School Visits can last anywhere from 30 minutes to a full day, and can include:
- raising aspirations and motivation to work hard
- presentations on choosing post-16 subjects
- myth-busting about Cambridge
- an introduction to choosing courses and universities
- an introduction to Cambridge and Oxford
- subject and College choice at Cambridge
- applying to Cambridge or Oxford
- personal statement workshop
- interview preparation workshop
- information sessions for staff on supporting Cambridge applicants
To browse the available activities in more detail, please see the Activities for Schools page. I am also happy to adapt an existing activity or come up with something brand new to suit your needs.
It is particularly helpful when neighbouring schools and colleges collaborate so that I can meet a good number of potential applicants. In some cases, it may also be possible for lecturers or current undergraduates to visit schools and colleges.
To request a visit to your school, you can fill in this form, or email Terri-Leigh at email@example.com.