Giving from Canada

The University of Cambridge can issue donation receipts that are accepted by the Canadian Revenue Agency for tax purposes on behalf of Trinity College. Once you have made your gift (in Canadian dollars) the Development Office will contact the University on your behalf. If you have any questions about the process please email