By registering to attend you (and your guest(s)) agree to the Terms and Conditions on this page.
General terms and conditions
- An “alumni event” means the event available for booking through the Trinity College website, or as advertised elsewhere, organised by the Alumni Relations and Development Office.
- The “ticket fee” means the price of the alumni event as indicated during the booking process. Trinity College does not aim to make profit from the ticket fee. All alumni events are priced to break even or are subsidised by the College.
- Trinity College does not accept responsibility for accident, injury, or loss suffered while attending an alumni event, unless it is directly due to negligence by the College.
- Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, materials presented at alumni events may not be reproduced, copied, or in any way incorporated into or stored on any website, publication or in any other form.
- Trinity College accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of information gathered at alumni events. This includes, but is not restricted to, published information, speaker advice/opinion(s), and information shared as part of a presentation.
- Please review all of the information you submit in respect of your booking before you make a booking request. By submitting a booking request you confirm that all of the information you submit is accurate, true, and complete. Any changes to booking information should be sent to email@example.com prior to the day of the alumni event taking place.
- Participants are responsible for informing Trinity College of any dietary or mobility requirements they may have. This information must be received by the booking deadline stated. We regret that it may not be possible to cater for special requirements which are submitted after the booking deadline.
- Trinity College does not permit individuals under the age of sixteen to attend alumni events unless specifically stated or agreed in advance. Requests to attend should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations and refunds
- Cancellation of attendance, by individuals or groups, must be received at least 14 days prior to the start of the alumni event in order to be eligible for a full refund. Requests made after this date will only be considered for refund under exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the College. The level of refund will be assessed according to the nature of the alumni event and any expenses incurred by Trinity College. Cancellation requests can be made by contacting the Alumni Events team on 01223 761452, or via email email@example.com, with your name and booking details.
- Trinity College reserves the right to cancel an alumni event at its discretion. In the event of such cancellation, the College will refund the ticket fee providing the ticket holder can provide proof of purchase. The College excludes liability for losses or damages arising as a result of a cancelled alumni event, such as travel and/or accommodation, and such expenses will not be refunded. Where an alumni event is cancelled, reasonable endeavours will be made by the College to notify those who have booked to attend, and details of any cancellation will be posted on the Alumni Relations and Development website trin.cam.ac.uk/alumni.
- Trinity College reserves the right to make reasonable adjustments to alumni event details, such as venue, speaker(s) and programme timings. Where an alumni event is altered, reasonable endeavours will be made by the College to notify those who have booked to attend. Refund requests will be considered at the discretion of the College and further details will be posted on the Alumni Relations and Development website trin.cam.ac.uk/alumni.
- Trinity College shall not be liable to refund ticket fees should the alumni event be cancelled due to “force majeure” or “acts of God” (war, terrorism, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, natural disaster, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause beyond its control).
- Trinity College reserves the right to refuse admission or to ask participants to leave an event in circumstances deemed reasonable (for example, due to concerns regarding health and safety or security). Participants may also be refused entry or asked to leave an alumni event on account of exhibiting anti-social behaviour. No refunds will be offered to participants in these circumstances.
- Trinity College is committed to maintaining an academic, social, and working environment in which all members, including visitors, are respected. If you feel that an event participant has behaved in an unacceptable manner during an alumni event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Trinity College reserve the right to exclude participants from future events.
- No refunds will be provided on failure to attend an alumni event.
Photography and filming at events
- Photographs may be taken at alumni events that could be used in future publications and on the Trinity College website. If you would prefer not to be photographed, please notify a member of staff at the event. Alternatively, please email email@example.com prior to the event.