While studying with us, students have access to an extensive set of IT resources available at the College supported by a team of friendly and helpful IT professionals.
As well as the IT support you will receive from the university, we as your College will provide support for networking, computing and printing across the College including;
- Six Computer rooms, open 24 hours a day with combinations Windows, Linux and Mac machines on the University of Cambridge’s MCS programme
- Each computer room has printing facilities available with 24 hour printer credit top-up service
- There are scanning and copying facilities available in some student computer rooms
- Every College student room has a wired connection to the College Network available
- Wireless internet is available in all communal areas of the College and most of the student accommodation.
- Student IT support and an advisory service is available through an email helpdesk to assist you and there are drop-in sessions running for an hour each day during term time.
- A College intranet is available to help you find out College Specific information while you are a student here
- We can also provide specialist software for students with disabilities to assist with their studies
- You can also use computing facilities in the Library.