- This event has passed.
First and Third Trinity Boat Club Association Biennial Dinner
September 24, 2022 at 18:30 to 22:00 BST
We are delighted that bookings are now open for the 2022 First & Third Trinity Boat Club Association Dinner, taking place on Saturday 24 September, 2022.
Members representing crews from each of the last seven decades will come together to celebrate those tough but enjoyable days, weeks and months spent on the Cam as students.
The main event will be the Dinner in Hall at 7.30pm, which will be preceded by drinks and a group photograph in College (6.30pm).
This year’s Dinner will be in honour of Peter Brandt, Olympic Rower, Henley winner, First & Third rower, Captain, coach and President, who sadly died earlier this year.
Alongside dinner, additional activities will take place in Cambridge and on the river during the day for those who wish to take part. At 2.30pm, there will be a boat naming ceremony for the latest addition to the fleet at the Boat House. From 3-5pm, those who wish to row, will be able to go out on the water. This is being coordinated by Thomas O’Neill. Please contact Thomas directly should you wish to row (it would be most helpful if you could form a group and contact Thomas jointly – please include when you rowed for College so that he can match up rowers if needs be).
Bookings for Dinner close on Tuesday 13 September.
- Dietary requirements can be added on the booking form.
- Dress code: black tie or Boat Club attire.
- Parking will be available at College. If you wish to park, please contact us with your vehicle registration number to organise this.
- Alumni (and guests) attending will be seated at Dinner with alumni from the same matriculation year. Please contact us should you wish to sit with people outside of your years.
- College accommodation is not available for this event. Neighbouring Colleges who do offer good accommodation at a reasonable price, can be found via Meet Cambridge.
Booking for this event has now closed. Please get in touch with us via [email protected] if you would like more information. Thank you.