- This event has passed.
TMA Insights Evening
February 26 at 16:00 to 18:30 GMT
On Sunday, 26 February 2023 the Trinity Medics’ Association will be holding one of our popular Insight Evenings with the Trinity College Medical Society (TCMS).
A panel of TMA members will be talking to current students about their careers in Medicine. Young alumni in the process of speciality training applications are also very welcome to join. Our focus for this event will be on specialities involving diagnostic work.
- Dr Tilak Das (1995) – Neuroradiology Consultant, interested in digital health, healthcare data and implementation of AI in Radiology
- Dr Robin Lachman (1984) – Consultant in Inherited Metabolic Disease
- Dr Funmi Oyesanya (2014) – Consultant Haematologist
- Dr Scott Pereira (1996) – Consultant Immunologist
- Dr Jordan Skittrall (2002) – NIHR Clinical Lecturer in Virology and Honorary Specialty Registrar in Infectious Diseases and Medical Virology Division of Virology, Department of Pathology & Senior Postdoctoral Researcher, Trinity College
The discussion will take place in the Old Combination Room at Trinity, from 4pm to 6.30pm, and will include informal networking drinks.