- This event has passed.
Trinity in Japan: Professor Sir Simon Baron-Cohen
November 19, 2021 at 10:15 to 11:15 GMT
On Friday 19 November 2021 at 7:15pm (Tokyo time), 10:15am (London/Cambridge time) Professor Sir Simon Baron-Cohen has very kindly agreed to join Trinity in Japan for a zoom discussion about Autism.
- 7pm (7pm Tokyo time, 10am UK time)- starts
- 7:15pm – 8:15pm Professor Sir Simon Baron-Cohen
- 8:15pm – follow-on discussions
Prior registration required until Thursday 18 Nov 2021. Anonymous registrations are not accepted, please introduce yourself briefly when you register.
We will upload the recording to the Trinity in Japan Youtube Channel – by participating you agree to the upload of the recording: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_I77ZuU_ce8ZKVdAysPWkA?sub_confirmation=1
Autism Research Centre at Cambridge University
Professor Sir Simon Baron-Cohen
Sir Simon Baron-Cohen is Professor of Developmental Psychopathology at Cambridge, Director of the Autism Research Centre, and Fellow of Trinity.
- Mindblindness: An Essay on Autism and Theory of Mind, MIT Press
- The Essential Difference: Men, Women and the Extreme Male Brain, Penguin
- Autism and Asperger Syndrome. Facts. Oxford University Press
- Zero Degrees of Empathy: A New Theory of Human Cruelty (in USA: The Science of Evil: On Empathy and the Origins of Human Cruelty) , Penguin
- The Pattern Seekers: A New Theory of Human Invention (USA: The Pattern Seekers: How Autism Drives Human Invention), Basic Books
- and many more co-authored books