G.12.113 is a photo album containing 27 photographs of the First Eastern General Hospital at Trinity College. It is available to view online here.
The First Eastern General Hospital was based at Trinity College between August and October 1914 before moving to a larger purpose built site where the Cambridge University Library now stands. It was established to treat and house wounded soldiers during the First World War. At Trinity College the cloisters around Nevile’s Court were converted into wards fitted with electricity and plumbing. Further wards were added in the form of large marquees on the paddocks beyond the river as the need for beds increased.
The album was donated to Trinity College by Myfanwy Griffiths in 1946.
More information on the hospital can be found in From bats to beds to books : the First Eastern General Hospital (Territorial Force) in Cambridge and what came before and after it, by Philomena Guillebaud.