Welcome to the Personnel Department
The Personnel Department deals with the personnel management for over 300 staff employed by the College. Our responsibilities include:
- The development and implementation of College policies and guidelines
- Provision of professional advice and support to departments
- Maintenance of staff records
- Organisation of required training
- Assistance with recruitment and selection of new staff
- Advice and support on implementation of Health and Safety practices
- Liaison with Occupational Health
- Maintenance of good employee relations
- Provision of confidential advice and guidance for all staff
We have an open door policy and seek to assist all areas of the College to be safe, healthy, productive and professional places to work.
Personnel consists of:
With assistance from Margaret Dixon – Bursary Secretary (email)
If there are currently vacancies running, they will be shown on the Vacancies page .