The College has issued a number of publications over the years. Some of these books are listed below.
- W. W. Greg, [Capell’s Shakespeariana]: catalogue of the books presented by Edward Capell to the library of Trinity College in Cambridge (London: Printed for Trinity College at the University Press, 1903)
- Gaillard Thomas Lapsley, The background of King Edward’s foundation: a lecture delivered in the Antechapel of Trinity College, Cambridge, on July 7, 1917, on the occasion of the celebration of the sexcentenary of the establishment of the King’s Scholars in the University of Cambridge by Edward II([Cambridge]: Printed privately for the Master and Fellows of Trinity College, [Printed by J.B. Pearce, M.A., at the University Press], 1918)
- H. McLeod Innes, Fellows of Trinity College, Cambridge (Cambridge: Printed by Walter Lewis for the Master and Fellows of Trinity College, 1941)
- George Macaulay Trevelyan, Trinity College: An historical sketch (Cambridge: Trinity College, 1943; repr. 1946, 1972, 1983, 1990, 2001)
- C. J. Hamson, Liber in vinculis: or, The Mock Turtle’s adventure (written in captivity 1941-1945) (Cambridge: Trinity College, 1989)
- Jane Brown, Trinity College: A garden history (Cambridge: Trinity College, 2002)