Trinity currently has 14 Fellow Benefactors who are recognised for their outstanding support of the College and its mission to contribute to society through the pursuit of world leading education.
The College is indebted to the following members (listed in order of appointment):
- The late Lord Wolfson of Sunningdale 1954, Law.
- Mr Bruce Dunlevie 1977, History.
- Mr Graham Keniston-Cooper 1977, Mathematics.
- Ms Tzo Tze Ang 1997, Electrical & Information Sciences.
- Mr Eashwar Krishnan 1996, Natural Sciences.
- Mrs Elizabeth Dunlevie
- Dr Tom Howat 1999, Mathematics.
- Sir Henry Keswick 1958, Law.
- Mr Simon Keswick
- Mr Richard Garrett 1961, Mechanical Sciences.
- Mr David Manns 1964, Mathematics.
- Mr Ian Menzies-Gow 1962, Physics.
- Mr Peter Pemberton 1963, Agriculture.
- Professor Yang Xia 2003, Natural Sciences.