The College Catalogue (VuFind) contains details of all printed books, serials and audio-visual materials. All books are also entered in iDiscover, the online catalogue for the libraries of the University. However, iDiscover does not provide location information or current status of Trinity’s collections so we recommend using both when looking for a specific resource.
The James Catalogue contains details of all Western medieval manuscripts.
The Modern Manuscripts Catalogue contains details of the College’s modern manuscripts.
The Library Film Collection site enables exploration and discovery of over 2,500 films, and seamlessly links through to VuFind.
Other catalogues include
- A descriptive catalogue of the Arabic, Persian and Turkish manuscripts in the library of Trinity College, Cambridge by E.H. Palmer, Cambridge, Deighton Bell and Co, 1870.
- A catalogue of Sanskrit manuscripts in the library of Trinity College, Cambridge by T. Aufrecht, Cambridge, Deighton Bell and Co, 1859.
- Catalogue of the manuscripts in the Hebrew character collected and bequeathed to Trinity College Library by the late William Aldis Wright Vice-master of Trinity College by Herbert Loewe, Cambridge University Press, 1926.
- A.G.W. Murray Collection of Arabic papyri and texts on paper and parchment by Petra M. Sijpesteijn
- A catalogue of the English books printed before MDCI now in the library of Trinity College, Cambridge by R. Sinker, Cambridge, Deighton Bell and Co, 1885.