Skip to content

All members of Trinity College are entitled to a University Card. The University Card entitles the holder to use certain University and College systems and services where appropriate. The initial issue and scheduled replacement of cards for students is paid for by the University.

Students who provide a photo (usually included with their application to study at the University) will receive a University Card upon arrival at College. Undergraduates and graduates who do not supply a photo with their application should contact the College’s Card Representative.

University card holders are liable to a charge of £10.00 for a replacement card.

To contact the University Card Representative for Trinity College, send an email to

Back To Top
College Crest

Contact us

        MyTrin | Student Hub

Access and Outreach Hub