Trinity College Welfare Support Chart
The chart below lists the main sources of welfare support for students, with a brief summary on the type of advice, referral and signposting offered within College (blue), as well as important sources of help beyond the College. Further details on each post are available on the Student Services Hub.
All our Porters are first-aid trained. If you have an injury or require first-aid, do call the Porters (01223 338400).
You should also let the Porters know when you are calling emergency services so that they can direct them to where you are as swiftly as possible.
NHS and Other
- Download the student health app below
- 999 for emergencies and 111 & nhs.gov.uk for symptom checking.
- NHS 111 option 2 for access to mental health support.
- NHS can provide free therapy (both dynamic and CBT).
- GPs: for regular prescriptions, symptom checking, referrals.
- Psychological wellbeing service.
- Adult Eating Disorder Unit.
- TalktoFrank (anti-drugs charity).
Download the Student Health App
Student Health app full download link address: