Giving from Canada

Tax-efficient gifts to Trinity College under the provisions of sub-paragraph 110(i)(a)(vi) of the Canadian Income Tax Act: under the provisions of this Act gifts to Trinity College must be made via the University of Cambridge to benefit Trinity College.

Cheques in Canadian Dollars should be made payable to the University of Cambridge and sent to the Trinity Alumni Relations Office. We will then forward it to the University who will exchange the Canadian dollars for pounds sterling and arrange for the money to be transferred to the College. You will then receive a letter from the University Treasurer using wording acceptable to the Canada Revenue Agency so that you are able to offset your gift against Canadian tax.

If you would like to make a donation by bank transfer, please contact the Alumni Relations & Development Office for further information. Once the payment has been received, you will receive a tax receipt as detailed above.