The Trinity Family is the way in which parents and guardians of current Trinity undergraduate students can stay informed about news and activities at the College.
Becoming a member of The Trinity Family means you will receive:
- the monthly e-newsletter produced by the College’s Alumni Relations & Development Office
- a digital copy of the annual College alumni magazine, The Fountain
- invitations to join events and activities at Trinity and further afield, including the annual Parents’ Lunch in Hall (February) for the parents/guardians of new first year students
- bespoke updates from College on key projects and news relevant to the families of current Trinity students
The Trinity Family, managed by the College’s Alumni Relations & Development Office, launched in 2023 and we aim to add new benefits to the programme as we further develop it. We are always grateful to hear your thoughts and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This programme is only open to the parents and guardians of current Trinity undergraduate students for the purpose of providing updates on College activities. The Alumni Relations & Development Office will not provide information to parents or guardians relating to any individual student.
- Applications for the families of students beginning their studies at Trinity in 2023 will NOT be processed until the student has matriculated at the College at the start of term.
Please use the form below to register. If you are already registered and would like to add an additional student to your record, or update your contact details, please contact email@example.com.