skip to Main Content

US residents can make tax-efficient gifts of cash, stock, real estate or planned giving in support of Trinity to the College’s 501(c)(3), Cambridge in America. To make US tax-efficient gifts online, please visit the Cambridge in America website. To download a form for mailing to Cambridge in America, please click here.

If you are a taxpayer in both the US and the UK you can choose to make your donation through Cambridge in America (UK) Ltd, thereby increasing the value of your gift to Trinity and obtaining tax relief in both countries on the same contribution. Please click on the following link for more information:

If you have any further questions about US giving, please email [email protected].

Back To Top
College Crest

Contact us

        MyTrin | Student Hub

Access and Outreach Hub